Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What is a good title for my story?

I am writing a story, and I need a good title. My story is about a mushroom on an adventure, almost Indiana Jones like, but not corny. He is on the search for the golden mushroom, and I was thinking about calling it, %26quot;A shroom upon the unknown%26quot;, but I was not sure that that would work!!! Who else has something better? I am hoping for something meaningful, something that will drag in readers. All answers are appreciated!
What is a good title for my story?
A mushroom? That%26#039;s cute!!


How about... %26quot;Search for the Gold%26quot; %26quot;A Mushroom%26#039;s Adventure%26quot;


Honestly, I dunno.


Good luck with your story!! :)
What is a good title for my story?
Shrooming the golden shroom


A Shroom with a Hue


Gloaming the Shroom


Roaming for the Gloaming Shroom? -gloaming like a golden sunset, lol


The Gloaming Shroom





lol, I dunno sounds like a fun, quirky read and my suggestions are only getting cheesier.hmmmmm





A cheesy shroom, lol -ok, ok, I stop





oh, and I like your title

No comments:

Post a Comment